You will receive notifications when the flow runs to your step if you are an approver in the flow. So you need to login Steeods and approve the requests. After that, the flow will go running according to system settings.
When you receive notifications, you can take following steps.
- Login Steedos and enter the workspace."Inbox" will show each flow need to approve the form and number.
- Email: the registered email will receive a notification message if “Email Notifications” has been ticked in account settings page.
- Client: you will receive a notification message when Steedos Workflow has been installed in your PC or mobile devices.
View forms in inbox
Click the form and all details are visible.
- Approval History
- Finished steps, approval comments, approvers, approval status and time will be all displayed in approval history.
- Attachments management (click it for more details)
- Click attachment name to download attachment.
- Click the “U” icon at the top of the page to upload new attachments.
Enter approval comments
Click to enter “Inbox”.
Give your approval comments in the column at the bottom of the page.
Next, select ”Approve” or “Reject” and submit it.
- Next Step and Next Step User(s) are automatically displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Click the selection box below “Next Step”, then select a new step if you want to modify next step by default. Once one option is visible, next step cannot be modified.
- Click the selection box below “Next Step User(s)”, and then select other users if you want to modify next step user(s) by default. Several users can be selected at a countersignature node. Only one user can be selected at other nodes.
- Click “Submit” button to submit it after you have given you approval comments, uploaded attachments and selected next step and next step users.
- Then approval process has finished. The application will disappear in “Inbox” and appear in “Finished”.
- You can reject the request to any previous steps when you don’t approve it.
- Select “Reject”, and then select next step and next step users if necessary.
- Click “Submit”, and then the application form will send to the assigned step user(s).
- Then the application will disappear in “Inbox” and appear in “Finished”.
Click the icon next to “Submit” to save you comments if you want to put off the approval. As a result, the application is still visible in “Inbox”.