We usually need to insert a table in a form in daily work. Such a table, which consists of several arrays, is similar to a list. As a result, initiators can input arrays of information when they fill in forms. For instance, “Expense Reports”in reimbursement is a table.
You can take the following steps to insert a table.
- Click “Add Fields” in form design interface.
- Then add a table field by dragging it to the proper location in the form.
- Modify its name to "Expense Report".
- Add a “Drop-down” field and modify its name to Expense Category. Next input “office supplies”, “travel expenses” and“meal allowance”in list values box.
- Add a “Number” field and modify its name to “Amount”.
- Add a “Date” field and modify its name to“The date when the expense is incurred”.
- Finish other steps and save the form.
As a result, users can click “+” button in the reimbursement form to add more detail information. The fields of new array are the same as above.