Users involved in the flow can read the whole information of the requests. But input and modification permissions vary with nodes. Admins can take following steps to set input permissions.
Input Permission Settings.
- Click “Settings” => “Workflow Designer”.
- Select a flow in workflow list of a specific category.
- Then select a node in the flow.
- Click “Permissions” in the panel in right side.
- Then tick the editable fields according to actual situations.
- In “Initiate Request” node, all fields are editable by default. You can also tick the fields to modify permissions.
- Fields not ticked are read-only when the request flow to the node. In other word, ticked fields can be edited and modified.